What to Expect Walking into Fellowship
- At Fellowship Reformed Church, we are aware of the challenges involved with walking through these doors for the very first time. That is the purpose behind this brief "snapshot".
- First, we need to get you "inside" the building. Door "A" is handicap accessible - and the church elevator is located immediately inside.
- Inside every door is a pair of greeters. These folks have one simple purpose: to smile, welcome, and extend a sincere "thank you" for joining us in worship.
- You will find that people are dressed in a variety of styles - many wearing business casual attire. However the blue jeans, sneakers, and t-shirts are also spotted.
- If you have a baby with you, it is our privilege to provide a nursery. Our nursery staff is fully trained and credentialed to provide you with safe, worry free care. A personal pager system will inform you if your attention is needed for your child.
- An usher will assist you in finding the best seat for the worship service. They will also provide you with a bulletin (an overview) of the worship service. The bulletin also contains valuable information concerning activities which take place during the rest of the week.