Fellowship Reformed Church provides a wide variety of events, classes and social gatherings for women. Our desire is for each woman to feel loved, included, encouraged and directed to God our Father, Christ our Savior, and the Holy Spirit our Counselor. Contact the Church Office at 616-669-1213 with any questions. We’d love to see you involved!
Lee Nienhuis was the ministry leader at our Women's retreat at Grace Adventures. Her message on being brave in your spiritual life was inspiring and challenging. Over the last couple of years, the praises regarding our retreat have been numerous, but this year's ministry leader and her Scripture made the weekend life-changing for many of our ladies. "It's amazing how the Holy Spirit works in that place." "We need more of our women up at Grace Adventures with us next fall." Plan now to be part of Fellowship's Women's Retreat. You will be blessed.
Bible Studies 2018
Click on the button below to check out all of our Bible Studies for women.
Contact: Jim DeHorn
How can I Grow / Serve?
- Sunday School and VBS Teachers and Helpers: contact Vicky Victory
- Bringing meals to those in our church family: contact the Church Office
- Funeral service helpers: contact Ranae Hook
- Church Christmas Decorating Crew: contact Lorraine McElwee
- God’s Kitchen: contact Kel Wabeke
- Landscape Crew: contact Ron Oesch
- Information Desk, Ushers and Greeters: contact the Church Office
- Caring for our little ones in Nursery: contact Karen Longstreet