Fellowship Reformed Church provides a wide variety of events, classes and social gatherings for women. Our desire is for each woman to feel loved, included, encouraged and directed to God our Father, Christ our Savior, and the Holy Spirit our Counselor. Contact the Church Office at 616-669-1213 with any questions. We’d love to see you involved!
The Fellowship Women’s Weekend Retreat to Grace Adventures is fast approaching. This year’s event will begin Friday, September 22, and run through Sunday, September 24. All women 18 years and older are welcome to join us for a “glamorous time of worship, praise, and growing relationships with God and fellow women.” The sign-up sheet is up!! Get yourself registered ASAP because our numbers are limited. Don’t miss out on this wonderful weekend. Feel free to contact Sherri Wabeke at email@example.com with any questions.
Bible Studies 2017
Click on the button below to check out all of our Bible Studies for women.
Contact: Jim DeHorn
How can I Grow / Serve?
- Sunday School and VBS Teachers and Helpers: contact Vicky Victory
- Bringing meals to those in our church family: contact the Church Office
- Funeral service helpers: contact Ranae Hook
- Church Christmas Decorating Crew: contact Lorraine McElwee
- God’s Kitchen: contact Kel Wabeke
- Landscape Crew: contact Ron Oesch
- Information Desk, Ushers and Greeters: contact the Church Office
- Caring for our little ones in Nursery: contact Karen Longstreet