Fellowship Reformed Church provides a wide variety of events, classes and social gatherings for women. Our desire is for each woman to feel loved, included, encouraged and directed to God our Father, Christ our Savior, and the Holy Spirit our Counselor. Contact the Church Office at 616-669-1213 with any questions. We’d love to see you involved!
This Year's Women's Retreat at Grace Adventures was a wonderful experience for everyone involved. The women were blessed and had a great time together. Read just one of the endorsements we received regarding the weekend: "I stepped out of my comfort zone this weekend and connected with Sisters-in-Christ. I feel so blessed by the connections that I made. The speaker and musicians were wonderful and my faith has been strengthened. I was able to meet others from Fellowship and am excited about the new friendships that I made. I sang, prayed, learned about the life of Peter, zip-lined, rode a horse, and just really enjoyed everything about the entire weekend. I'm already looking forward to the next retreat!"
Next years retreat will be September 22-24. Reserve the date now.
Bible Studies 2017
Click on the button below to check out all of our Bible Studies for women.
Contact: Jim DeHorn
How can I Grow / Serve?
- Sunday School and VBS Teachers and Helpers: contact Vicky Victory
- Bringing meals to those in our church family: contact the Church Office
- Funeral service helpers: contact Ranae Hook
- Church Christmas Decorating Crew: contact Lorraine McElwee
- God’s Kitchen: contact Kel Wabeke
- Landscape Crew: contact Ron Oesch
- Information Desk, Ushers and Greeters: contact the Church Office
- Caring for our little ones in Nursery: contact Karen Longstreet