Tracy Pierce underwent thyroid removal surgery on Friday, November 16, at Metro Health Hospital. She has returned home.
Immediate Prayer Requests
We extend our Christian sympathy to Sue and Jim Patnoude upon the passing of Sue's mother, Dorothy Bradfield. Mrs. Bradfield passed away on Saturday, November 17. Arrangements are pending at this time. Additional FRC family includes a granddaughter, Sarah and Nick Miedema (Easton, Brayson and Elle).
Suzanne Raglin (wife of Mark) was admitted to St. Mary’s Hospital on Monday, November 12, due to extensive blood clots in her leg.
Please prepare your heart through repentance and prayer as we celebrate Communion at both morning services on Sunday, November 25.
Please pray for our missionaries who serve in regions of severe persecution. One missionary recently wrote, “I hope and pray I can remain in [country] many more years, however, I am making contingency plans in case I am suddenly kicked out. These are difficult days for [country]. These are ominous days for [country]. I am praying for [country]. Please join me in praying for [country].”
Mae Smith has been diagnosed with a neurological condition that is causing increased pain – please pray for healing.
Jan Rozema underwent an outpatient spinal cord stimulator placement (permanent) on Friday, November 16.
Fred Carr returned home from Metro Hospital on Saturday, November 10, following a stay due to pneumonia.
We extend our Christian sympathy to Brooke and Kevin Schuur (Colter, Aliya, Makiah, and Emerson) and Lindsey Uhlig (Jack and Luke) upon the passing of their father, Ron Doornbos. Mr. Doornbos passed away on Friday, November 9. Services have concluded.
1. Please pray for those who are battling pornography and sexual addictions.
2. Please pray for families considering and/or pursuing the opportunity of adoption.
3. Please pray that God would protect those involved in struggling and/or abusive marriages. Please pray that God would open doors of communication–providing the means to talk with one another.
4. Please pray for those who are struggling with drug and alcohol abuse.
5. Please pray for those who endure chronic pain on a daily basis–battling illnesses and diagnoses that have minimal treatment options.
6. Please pray for those struggling with suicidal behaviors.