Paula Williams-Hanges was admitted to the hospital on Saturday, September 15, due to falling off a horse. She has returned home and will fully recover.
Immediate Prayer Requests
Jan Borst underwent hip replacement surgery on Tuesday, September 18, at St. Mary's Hospital.
John Dekkinga was admitted to Metro Health Hospital on Sunday, September 16, after suffering a fall. He returned home on Monday, September 17.
We extend our Christian sympathy to the family and friends of Tina DeYoung. Tina passed away on Monday, September 17. Visitation and funeral arrangements are pending at this time.
Bill Jansen underwent a total shoulder replacement on Friday, September 14, at Blodgett Hospital. He has returned home.
Ross Phillips underwent an emergency quadruple bypass heart surgery on Tuesday, September 4, at the Meijer Heart Center. Ross returned home on Monday, September 10.
We extend our Christian sympathy to Cheryl Meyer upon the passing of her husband, Terry Meyer. Terry passed away on Sunday, September 8. Visitation is on Friday, September 14, from 4-7pm at Fellowship Reformed Church. The Funeral will be at 11am on Saturday, September 15, at Fellowship Reformed Church, with visitation one hour prior to service.
Gene VanderWall continues to recover following a recent total shoulder replacement surgery. Please pray for healing.
1. Please pray for those who are battling pornography and sexual addictions.
2. Please pray for families considering and/or pursuing the opportunity of adoption.
3. Please pray that God would protect those involved in struggling and/or abusive marriages. Please pray that God would open doors of communication–providing the means to talk with one another.
4. Please pray for those who are struggling with drug and alcohol abuse.
5. Please pray for those who endure chronic pain on a daily basis–battling illnesses and diagnoses that have minimal treatment options.
6. Please pray for those struggling with suicidal behaviors.