Dave Luth has been admitted to the Meijer Heart Center due to concerns with his heart. Doctors performed a heart cath on Friday, October 20, and were able to place two stents to provide relief. Heart surgery will no longer be necessary due to the success of the stents. Dave is resting well and in stable condition.
Immediate Prayer Requests
Elaine Veenstra fell on Sunday, October 8, and fractured her shoulder. She underwent extensive surgery on Wednesday, October 18, at Blodgett Hospital to repair the shoulder.
Stephanie Riksen will undergo surgery to repair the torn meniscus on her right knee on Thursday, October 26.
Linda VanGeest has begun a new three-month chemotherapy treatment plan to battle Non-hodgkin's lymphoma. Please pray for healing.
Ron Rosenberg covets your prayers as he continues to undergo treatment for cancer.
Dave Luth will undergo a heart catheterization on Thursday, October 19, at St. Mary's Hospital.
Lindsey Fick was admitted to the University of Michigan Hospital for an unexpected procedure following a recent kidney transplant. She is in stable condition and hopes to rerutn home by Friday.
Merilyn Kalee will undergo a heart catheterization on Tuesday, October 24, at Metro Hospital.
We extend our Christian sympathy to Carol and Steve Burman upon the passing of her mother, Anne Root. Anne passed away on Sunday, October 15. The visitation will be held on Thursday, October 19, from 2:00-4:00pm and 6:00-8:00pm at Fellowship Reformed Church. The funeral will be held on Friday, October 20, at 2:00pm.
Pastor Harris Verkaik was transferred to Allendale Rehabilitation for ongoing care following three surgeries at the Meijer Heart Center. The most recent surgery was successful in removing additional infection in the bone and reconstructing his upper chest.
We extend our Christian sympathy to Rosemary Jongsma upon the passing of her husband, Herm. Mr. Jongsma passed away on Thursday, September 28. A funeral service will occur at a later date. Additional FRC family includes a son, Art and Fran Jongsma (Rachel).
1. Please pray for those who are battling pornography and sexual addictions.
2. Please pray for families considering and/or pursuing the opportunity of adoption.
3. Please pray that God would protect those involved in struggling and/or abusive marriages. Please pray that God would open doors of communication–providing the means to talk with one another.
4. Please pray for those who are struggling with drug and alcohol abuse.
5. Please pray for those who endure chronic pain on a daily basis–battling illnesses and diagnoses that have minimal treatment options.
6. Please pray for those struggling with suicidal behaviors.