Nancy Kipen underwent a heart catheterization on Wednesday, March 6, at the Meijer Heart Center. In addition, doctors discovered a nicked nerve in her left diaphragm causing breathing complications.
Ongoing Prayer Requests
Lewis VanFarowe was admitted to Butterworth Hospital on Thursday, February 28, due to heart concerns. Doctors performed a heart catheterization and a scope to address concerns. He returned home on Tuesday, March 5.
David VanDam underwent an aneurysm and vein bypass surgery on his leg at the VA Hospital of Ann Arbor on Monday, March 4. He has returned home and is recovering well.
Deb Pyle completed her second chemo treatment on Tuesday, March 5.
Paula Hanges continues to experience ongoing pain and desires prayer for healing.
Dennis Grysen was admitted to Butterworth Hospital on Friday, February 22, due to blood clots in his lungs. Doctors are treating his condition and he has returned home.
Mike DeVries underwent a fifth eye procedure on Wednesday, February 27, to address complications following earlier surgeries for a detached retina. Initial results are encouraging; please pray for ongoing and complete healing.
Al Zandstra was admitted to Butterworth Hospital on Friday, February 22, due to low blood count. He is in stable condition and has returned home.
Gretchen Felix was diagnosed with melanoma on Wednesday, February 20. Because of her medical history, surgical treatment is not an option. A dermatological plan is being pursued.
Tim Smeby underwent an emergency surgery due to a detached retina. He is recovering at home.
Bob Roskamp is undergoing rehabilitation at Porter Hills Rehab in Grand Rapids.
Marilyn Lampen is now a resident at The Inn at Freedom Village in Holland.
Deb Pyle underwent successful surgery for cancer. She began a chemo program on Tuesday, February 12; radiation treatments will immediately follow. Please pray for complete healing.
Judy Roede is now under full-time care at SKLD in Zeeland due to increased dementia.
Trudy DeWit continues to decline in overall health and recent tests have indicated congestive heart failure. Please pray for healing, endurance, and the work of the Holy Spirit in her life.
Mae Smith has been diagnosed with lung cancer. She underwent a biopsy and had a drain inserted to remove fluid from her lungs on Tuesday, February 12. A plan of treatment is still under consideration.
Please remain in prayer for those who cannot regularly join with us in worship:
▪ Fran Aardema - Sunset Manor
▪ Lloyd and Marian Bekkering - Home
▪ Ardith Bos - Home
▪ Will DeGraaf - Home
▪ Jeanette DeHaan - American House Cherrywood
▪ Jo DeJonge - Sunset Manor
▪ Carol Dekkinga - Brookcrest
▪ Ken DeVree - Home
▪ Steve and Trudy DeWit - Breton Rehab and Living Ctr
▪ Al Dykstra - The Laurels
▪ Andre and Gretchen Felix - Home
▪ June Germeraad - Aurora Pond
▪ Janet Hoekstra - Raybrook
▪ Rosemary Jongsma - American House (Lodge)
▪ Len Jurries - American House
▪ Jack and Merilyn Kalee - Home
▪ Hilda Klooster - Waterford
▪ Marilyn Lampen - Freedom Village
▪ Jim Meyer - Home
▪ Helen Nyenhuis - Sunset Manor
▪ Lenore Pontier - Spectrum Health Nurs. Ctr
▪ Judy Roede-SKLD Zeeland
▪ Ellen VandenBand - Home
▪ Jim VandenBand - First and Main
▪ Gene VanderArk - SKLD Zeeland
▪ Sue VanderKuyl - The Laurels
▪ Verna VanOss - American House
▪ Alice VanStedum - Brookcrest
▪ Joyce VanTubergen - Sheldon Meadows
▪ Jerry and Lois Veldkamp-Raybrook
▪ Millie Vissers - Home
▪ Jan Vruggink - Georgetown Manor
▪ Jeannette Wiersma - Georgetown Man
Chris Feenstra underwent ankle surgery on Friday, February 1, at Zeeland Hospital. She is recovering at home.
Gretchen Felix underwent an outpatient procedure on Monday, January 28, to remove a suspicious growth on her right knee. Doctors discovered the presence of melanoma cells (they believe the procedure captured all of the cells) but have referred Gretchen to an oncology specialist for additional steps in care.
Bob Dykhouse underwent a full knee replacement surgery on Thursday, January 31, at Zeeland Hospital. He has returned home.