Ginny Grasman undwerent an outpatient pacemaker placement procedure on Monday, June 18, at the Meijer Heart Center.
Immediate Prayer Requests
Judith Gerrits underwent back surgery at St. Mary’s Hospital on Wednesday, June 13. She returned home on Saturday, June 16.
We extend our Christian Sympathy to Ron and Linda Phillips and Ross and Vicki Phillips upon the passing of their mother, Corinne Phillips. Mrs. Phillips passed away on Saturday, June 16. Visitation will take place on Tuesday, June 19, from 5:00-8:00pm at the VanderLaan Funeral Home. The service will begin at 11:00am on Wednesday at VanderLaan's with an additional hour of visitation preceding the service. Additional FRC Family includes grandchildren and great-grandchildren: Mike and Sherri Phillips (Taylor and Tanner), and Lisa and Jason VanderWal (Tessa, Macey, Josie, and Lola).
Hannah Bruins, daughter of Casey and Sarah, had a brittle bone disease evaluation at Shriners Hospital in Chicago on Tuesday, June 12. Test results were encouraging and showed no new causes for concern.
Please be in prayer for the students and leaders involved in our 2018 VBS experience from Monday, June 18 to Thursday, June 21.
Congratulations to Cody Stuive and Kristi Dunn who will be united in Christian marriage on Saturday, June 23.
We extend our Christian Sympathy to the family and friends of Bessie Vineyard who passed away on Thursday, June 7. A memorial service is being planned for July.
Steve and April Palmbos (Jack, Casey, Charlie and Jessie) will be returning to the United States on Wednesday, June 20, upon the conclusion of nearly 4 years of ministry through There Is Hope in Malawi, Africa. We praise the Lord for their faithful ministry--and we pray for strength and patience as their family acclimates to life in West Michigan.
Congratulations to Joel and Angela VanDuyn (Braelynn and Miriam) upon the birth of their daughter, Monroe Kinsley. Monroe was born on Wednesday, June 6, at Spectrum Butterworth. She weighed 7 pounds, 13 ounces; she measured 20 1/2 inches in length.
1. Please pray for those who are battling pornography and sexual addictions.
2. Please pray for families considering and/or pursuing the opportunity of adoption.
3. Please pray that God would protect those involved in struggling and/or abusive marriages. Please pray that God would open doors of communication–providing the means to talk with one another.
4. Please pray for those who are struggling with drug and alcohol abuse.
5. Please pray for those who endure chronic pain on a daily basis–battling illnesses and diagnoses that have minimal treatment options.
6. Please pray for those struggling with suicidal behaviors.