Les Kooienga continues under Hospice care at Providence in Zeeland. Please pray for peace during this time.
Immediate Prayer Requests
Laurie Tornga underwent a full right knee replacement on Thursday, December 14, at Holland Hospital. A full left knee replacement will take place in February.
Bonnie Beerens underwent hip surgery on Wednesday, December 13, at Blodgett Hospital. She has retuirned home.
We extend our Christian sympathy to Renee VanderStel and Shelli and Michael Schultz (Kate Huizenga) upon the passing of their step-father, Lloyd Hale. Mr. Hale passed away on Thursday, December 14.Visitation will be at Matthysse, Kuiper, DeGraaf Funeral Home in Grandville on Wednesday, December 20, from 4:00-7:00pm. The funeral will be at St. Bartholomew Church in Newaygo at 1:00pm on Thursday, December 21.
Sheryl Brower underwent surgery on Wednesday, December 13, in Florida. Please pray for ongoing healing and a complete recovery.
Bob Mesman underwent knee surgery Saturday, December 9, at Metro Hospital. He has returned home. A previous surgery site became infected and needed total repair. Please pray for complete healing.
Gene VanderArk was admitted to Zeeland Hospital on Saturday, December 2, due to pneumonia-like symptoms. Gene has been transfered to Waterford in Jenison for ongoing rehabilitation.
Anabelle Graham, daughter of Angela, was admitted to the DeVos Children's Hospital early Sunday morning, December 10. Doctors are addressing concerns that include an elevated temperature, a racing heart rate, and respiratory concerns.
Bonnie Elzinga is now a resident at American House in Jenison (Cottonwood building). Please pray for peace during this transition.
1. Please pray for those who are battling pornography and sexual addictions.
2. Please pray for families considering and/or pursuing the opportunity of adoption.
3. Please pray that God would protect those involved in struggling and/or abusive marriages. Please pray that God would open doors of communication–providing the means to talk with one another.
4. Please pray for those who are struggling with drug and alcohol abuse.
5. Please pray for those who endure chronic pain on a daily basis–battling illnesses and diagnoses that have minimal treatment options.
6. Please pray for those struggling with suicidal behaviors.