Starts September 24
1st – 3rd Grade | Wed. 6:30p - 8:00p | Sept - March
Jesus and Me is Fellowship’s super-fun, laughing, learning, caring, sharing, raising praises Wednesday night program for kids! We’re learning what it means to follow our best friend, Jesus, and make Him #1 in our lives each and every day. Large group praise through song and learning through live drama begins the night. We follow it all up with lesson supporting games, crafts and mission projects.
Each Wednesday night is a different theme for J.A.M. We earn ‘coins’ each week, too, by bringing a friend, an item for our mission project, wearing the theme, and more. A weekly take-home paper keeps you on track with our 'coin-catchers' for each week.
How can I Grow / serve?
- Each class of 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade children needs a teacher/leader. The responsibilities include supervising and participating with your class during the opening time, leading your class in a short lesson time, and guiding and assisting them through their craft and game rotations.
- Drama leaders and sound technicians are also needed each week for JAM.
- JAM rotations include crafts and games. Leaders for these rotations plan and prepare for these activities using ideas from the provided curriculum or their own ideas that would serve to enhance the Bible story and memory verse being taught.
- Check-in people are also needed each week for JAM. These people come about 15 minutes before the program begins and provide a smiling and welcoming face for the children.
- Substitute teachers are always needed and appreciated.