Starts September 24
Age 4 – K | Wed. 6:30p - 8:00p | Sept - March
Jesus and Me for Juniors helps us to know our best friend, Jesus, is the focus for our Jr’s. Large group time begins the night, as we hear a story that reinforces the nights Bible lesson from our puppet friends! Next, we keep the kids moving, as we rotate through super-fun lesson supporting stations: Crafts, Story, Games, and more!
We participate in the theme nights and 'coin-catching' right along with JAM!
How can I Grow / serve?
- Each class of 4 year old through Kindergarten needs a teacher/leader. The responsibilities include greeting the children with a smile, supervising and participating with your class during the opening time, leading your class in a short lesson time and guiding and assisting them through their story, craft and games rotations.
- Puppet leaders do a short puppet story with the children each week.
- Jr. JAM rotations include crafts and games. Leaders for these rotations plan and prepare for these activities using ideas from the provided curriculum or their own ideas that would serve to enhance the Bible story and memory verse being taught.
- Story time for Jr. JAM is a "Children and Worship" type story where the children watch and listen as the leader tells the story and moves the figures provided to have a visual aspect for the children as they learn a new Bible story.
- Substitute teachers are always needed and appreciated.