Every man at FRC ought to be able to find his own way to Worship, Grow, and Serve through the wide range of ever-changing classes, activities, and opportunities offered for all men at Fellowship.
Our mission is to grow Godly men through relational discipleship and the power of the Holy Spirit, and to help every man leave a lasting legacy that honors Jesus Christ.
A Godly man is a man who has surrendered his life to Christ, who WORSHIPS his Lord and Savior; who is engaged in the ongoing process of Spiritual GROWTH, and who seeks to honor his Lord through SERVICE.
Click on the button below to check out all of our Bible Studies for men.
Spring Training 2019
Spring Training is Fellowship's Men’s Weekend at Grace Adventures. Our annual retreat is for men of all ages and stages in their spiritual development. It's a weekend that you'll never forget. Fellowship's Spring Training weekend is a "must do" for every guy. Details and registration will be available just after the first of the year.
Dawn Patrol is for all men of all ages and all stages of spiritual maturity. We begin at 7:30 AM on the third Saturday of every month for one hour as we go through a video study with Pat Morley, the founder of Man in the Mirror Men's Ministry. Join us in room 034 for a great time of fellowship and spiritual challenge.
Contact: Jim DeHorn
How can I Grow / serve?
Men of Fellowship can use their gifts in "Kingdom Work" through:
- The Tool Time Ministry led by Roger Huisingh
- The Veterans Honor Breakfast led by Jim De Horn and Jim Burton
- Church Christmas Decorating Crew led by Lorraine Mcelwee
- God's Kitchen led by Kel Wabeke
- Funeral Service Helpers led by Ranae Hook
- Little League/Softball Training Days (Spring)
- Landscape Crew led by Ron Oesch
- Information Desk, Ushers, Greeters, Nursery (Contact the Church Office)
- Sunday School Teachers and Helpers led by Vicki Victory
- VBS Teachers and Helpers led by Vicki Victory