Fellowship Reformed Church provides a wide variety of events, classes and social gatherings for women. Our desire is for each woman to feel loved, included, encouraged and directed to God our Father, Christ our Savior, and the Holy Spirit our Counselor. Contact the Church Office at 616-669-1213 with any questions. We’d love to see you involved!
Women's Retreat 2018
Fellowship’s Annual Women’s Retreat will be September 21-23. All women, ages 18 years and older, are welcome to join us at Grace Adventures Camp in Mears, MI. Barbara L. Roose, our speaker, is an author overflowing with a passion to connect women to God and to one another. We hope you'll join us for this awesome weekend. Details are coming this summer. If you have questions, contact Sherri Wabeke at 540-4640 or via email at email@example.com. Sign up at church on the sheet located on the Adult Activities Bulletin Board.
Bible Studies 2018
Click on the button below to check out all of our Bible Studies for women.
Contact: Jim DeHorn
How can I Grow / Serve?
- Sunday School and VBS Teachers and Helpers: contact Vicky Victory
- Bringing meals to those in our church family: contact the Church Office
- Funeral service helpers: contact Ranae Hook
- Church Christmas Decorating Crew: contact Lorraine McElwee
- God’s Kitchen: contact Kel Wabeke
- Landscape Crew: contact Ron Oesch
- Information Desk, Ushers and Greeters: contact the Church Office
- Caring for our little ones in Nursery: contact Karen Longstreet